May 14, 2014

MARYLAND FUCKING DEATHFEST 2014


My tradition of being absolutely trashed, sweaty, bloody, near broke, and all around stupid for 4 days of heavy metal parking lot starts up again next week.  All I love and am grounded to here, I leave yet again for the 4th year in a row. I yet again have no idea what to expect and/or anticipate (other than Gorguts blowing my head off), and I still embrace it with a drunken smelly bro hug.

Neurosis in 2011 was an absolutely phenomenal time, and I see why people drop their shit and see them live every chance they get.

Autopsy in 2012 I think raped me at some point because I felt violated in every way after they finished (well, after the cops showed up). The pit itself was partly to blame.

Evoken/Venom in 2013 tie for various reasons (even with the mandatory shutdown on Venom).

Here's to 2014...


No comments: